Welcome!



Welcome to my blog about all things BASIC. I am a big fan of the BASIC programming language, first learning BASIC as a teenager, copying programs out of books for various computers that I had at the time (an Olivetti 386 with Windows 3.1 and QuickBasic and a really old Atari 800 with the BASIC cartridge). I thought it would be nice to just write some little snippets of various BASIC programs for people and see if they help. I don't really plan on there being an organisation to these posts yet but I just want to see what happens. I would get most will be for Visual Basic .NET as that's the language I know in depth the most. Other BASIC variants that I would like to write about are DarkBASIC, VB6 and perhaps more as my research goes into writing posts for this blog! SO! Let's see what happens!
SHARE

Dom Finn

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment